Make it Count!
To become a true JT SplatMaster, you need to work on your skills. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect…and practice has never been this much fun! Learn the key skills needed to take your game to the next level and become the leader of the pack. Fun, safe, and accurate – Splat Marks the Spot!
Hone your skills with the tips on the videos below:
- Get in the Game with the JT SplatMaster z100 Pistol. Real slide action loads your Ammo to make the perfect shot. The quick release magazine holds 7 rounds of Ammo – just make sure you have back up magazines for quick reloads. The z100 has pinpoint marksman accuracy up to 50 feet, and can shoot over 100 feet!
- Terminator has nothing on the JT SplatMaster z200 Shotgun. The smooth, quick pump action and 15 rounds of Ammo make for endless shooting fun. Whether shooting targets or playing against friends, the z200 has you covered. Shooting up to 100+ feet, the z200 shoots straight and true with marksman accuracy up to 50 feet.
- Once you get the basics of shooting down, you’ll be ready to get your game into action. Hold your SplatMaster steady, bring to eye level, look down the sight, and follow the target – Splat Marks the Spot! With practice, you’ll be running and shooting like a Pro in no time!
- With a little practice, aiming and shooting your JT SplatMaster will be a snap. With your arm straight, bring your SplatMaster to eye level, and with both eyes open, look down the sight on the top of SplatMaster and smoothly pull the trigger. Splat Marks the Spot!
- To become a true marksman in player versus player competition, you need to master the skill of shooting from cover. “Cover” is something that you can hide behind to protect you from competitor’s fire. Keep your body completely behind your cover, and quickly lean out, lean in, lean out, lean in – keep your JT SplatMaster in front of you so you are ready to make the shot.